Hey there! I'm Jeni. I am a Certified Holistic Health Coach and the owner & creator of Nourish Juicebar. I am wildly passionate about living a truly nourished life and I love helping others to define and live their version of it too!
I spent a large part of my teens and twenties not feeling good- I struggled with anxiety, disordered eating, and low self esteem. Luckily, I knew I wanted more for myself than that and slowly, but surely, I was able to change my reality.
In 2014 I attened the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where I studied more than 100 dietary theories and I was encouraged to reevaluate my relationship to food. I realized that food was not the enemy I made it out to be for all those years. Rather, food was an amazing gift! It was then that I had an epiphany, I wanted to be besties with my body, not her arch nemesis. From there I began experimenting with new ways of eating, focusing on nourishing my body and giving her real, organic food. When I did this, I felt unstoppable. I experienced mental clarity, endless energy and felt great in my favorite jeans too.
During my exploration of new ways of eating, I discovered organic cold pressed juice. I fell absolutely in love with the way it made me feel! My skin was glow-y, I never got sick, and my energy felt super-charged. What's not to love about those side effects?!
I knew that I wanted to share my love of juice with my community and for years I talked about owning a juice bar... and now I do! Yea, I'm doing a little shimmy in my favorite blue chair as I write that- I still can't believe this amazing life!
Get to know jeni:
1. My 3 favorite books: The Universe Has Your Back, by Gabby Bernstein. You Are A Badass, by Jen Sincero. WITCH. Unleashed, Untamed, Unapologetic. by Lisa Lister.
(Checkout these books and a few others for sale in the shop!)
2. How I spend my mornings: I can't live without my morning walks with our dog Roscoe. I brew a killer cup of coffee, plug in my head phones and listen to an audiobook about spirituality or podcasts about entrepreneurship and we romp through our 80 acres of fields together.
3. My favorite ways to be active: Running, nature walks or Tone It Up.
4. What I enjoy doing, other than making juice: knitting, writing, reading, creating vision boards, sipping tea, rock climbing, studying French, and eating chocolate.
5. The one item on our menu I couldn't live without: I'm cheating here, I'll say 3, The Daily smoothie, the Sweet Immunity Juice and our Sweet Green juice.
6. My Motto for 2018: SELF CARE IS TRUE SUCCESS.